Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Village Tavern, Lock Haven, Pennsylvania

Mine & My Mothers Favorite Restaurant

I can't even express what I wonderful place this is to eat! I highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Lock Haven area. Not only is everything homemade and absolutely delicious, but everyone that works there is family. When you go there often, they treat you as though you are part of their family as well. Also. my favorite part of my meal at The Village Tavern is before my meal even comes out. As soon as you sit down they give the table a basket of homemade Italian bread, and a small dish of homemade peppers that are GREAT! You can purchase a quart or a pint to take home with you.


Please visit and like their Facebook page at the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/thenewvillagetavern?rf=100536046673271


Contact Information:
525 E Bald Eagle St, Lock Haven, PA 17745
(570) 748-6128

No comments:

Post a Comment