Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Great Appetizer

Spicy Garlic Ranch Chicken Tenders

Spicy Garlic Ranch Chicken Tenders

I used Koch Foods Cravers Whole Grain Breaded Chicken Breast Strips, 24 oz. bag from Wal-Mart for my chicken tenders. I was very happy with these tenders, they were very big and meaty compared to most tenders I've purchased in the past. Although, you may use whatever brand you prefer, and I chose the whole gain as a healthier choice. I cooked them per the instructions on the bag. Then I made of the Spicy Garlic Ranch Sauce.(See ingredients below, for a small batch of sauce) I then tossed the cooked tenders in the sauce and baked them at 400 degrees for about 5 more minutes. Then served with Ranch or Bleu Cheese, and enjoy! :)


 
 
 
 
Spicy Garlic Ranch Sauce:
  • 1/2 cup Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
  • 1/2 Frank's Red Hot Sauce
  • A pinch of garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon of melted butter
  • Cook on a stove top in small sauce pan, or microwave 






No comments:

Post a Comment