Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What's for dinner tonight!

Marinated Steak, Alfredo, and  Roasted Asparagus

Items you'll need:

  • your favorite cut of steak
  • your favorite marinade for the steak (I like to use Kraft's Italian Dressing Mix)
  • I used Knorr Pasta Sides alfredo to save time, adding a little extra garlic powder to it can make a world of difference
  • and then a bundle of fresh asparagus tossed in olive oil and lemon juice, seasoned
Steak, alfredo, & asparagus

Instructions:

  • you may prepare the steak however you prefer, I like it grilled it to medium well
  • there are instructions on the package to make the Italian dressing, if its your first time making it be sure to purchase the bottle to make it in
  • you can also just follow the directions on the Knorr pasta side package to prepare the pasta
  • I like to roast my asparagus in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment