Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Perfect for football nights!
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 3/4 cup of Panko plain bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 cup of chives finely diced
- 3/4 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing (personal preferences of guests)
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Spray a large cookie sheet and set aside
- In a large bowl combine the ground chicken, bread crumbs, egg, onion and garlic powder and chives. Using your cleans hands combine the mixture well. Roll into 1/2 inch meatballs or use a small cookie scoop.
- Place meatballs onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until you see them start to brown.
- Place meatballs in a slow cooker on low heat, add the buffalo sauce, toss them, cover and cook for two hours.
- Serve with your favorite dressing and enjoy!