Things you will need:
- two packages of crescent rolls
- two 8ounce packages of cream cheese
- one packet of dry ranch dressing mix
- your favorite veggies (be sure to cut into small pieces)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- taco sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (or follow the direction on the package of crescent rolls)
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9x13 inch baking sheet, and pinch together edges to form the pizza crust.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Once finished cooking, remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, and dry Ranch dressing. I like to add a spoon full of sour cream for flavor. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange veggies, and cheddar cheese over the cream cheese layer. Chill for one hour, slice and serve.
- Serve with taco sauce if desired.